Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Valentine exchange??

  1. #11
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasn't here last year either, but it sounds like such a fun idea! It's been raining SO much here, it would be nice to have something to work on in the evenings. How many cards would I need to make, and what are the requirements ie. size, etc?

    ~Dee

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SayuriWhispers's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Count me in! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Wink

    That does sound like fun!! I wasn't here last year either, so I think it would be fun to do!! Count me in!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh dear, I am honored that you all want to join a swap this year but I'm so sorry that I won't be able to do it. Last year there were over 35 participants and this year I figure there might be 50. The swap took a super human amount of time and effort. And even two of my children had to help out. There was an expense involved also because some folks didn't send me the required postage so I had to foot the bill for it. I plan on doing the swap next year though but will plan well in advance for it and give myself a full two weeks to exchange and mail the valentines instead of just one week like last year.

    This year, I am planning something fun for you all though. Sometime in February, I'll be posting a little printable invitation for your dolls to join my dolls in a virtual Tropical Party. [img]smile.gif[/img] Complete with decorating ideas and mini menus with recipes. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to it!

    Thanks again to all who had so much fun in last year's swap.

    Julia [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I'm looking forward to the invite next month and the Valentine swap of 2007!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like fun, what do we do?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are ready for a tropical party here in TX. It is still warm enough here even. Count us in.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by shuffar:
    So how does (did) it work for those of us who weren't around for last years?

    Do you make cards for everyone that signs up? Just one partner?

    Details, Details!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, last year we all made a certain number of miniature Valentines and signed them with our dolls names. Then we sent them to Julia along with a check for postage. Julia sorted them all and sent them off to all of us. (She also included some of the most adorable little presents for us, too! Thank you again, Julia!)

    It was SO much fun and my dds and I really enjoyed it.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Julia, the Valentine's exchange was so much fun last year and we sure did appreciate all the work you did. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    The virtual tropical party sounds great! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I think a secret santa style swap might be fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •